Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Time To Bid Adieu

 I can tell you for sure, I am not that good with words,

And you know I am really not that articulate.

I do not like to talk about my feelings,

Or rather anything at all, you can bet.

But still I have marshalled these words just to tell you,

Something that is too important to forget.


Like all things whether good or bad, must end some day,

It is finally the time to end my pleasant stay, today.

Soon, I shall be truly thousands of miles away,

Though my heart and mind will be here, forever to stay.


Thank you, oh my dear friends, for being so very near.

Thank you, all my mentors and professors, for being my seer.

Very soon, we shall all be rolling in life's top gear.

Farewell, oh farewell, University of Cambridge.


These couple of months have sadly ended fast.

Yet, we all know that we cannot hold on to the past.

So, maybe, for now, we do bid our farewell last,

But we shall definitely cross paths again, although the world is vast.

No comments: